Friday 7 December 2018

Day 7 - Christmas Done Got Funky - Jimmy Jules & the Nuclear Soul System

The first Friday party night of Advent and how can you not do the Watusi to this seasonal soul stormer? 

Tonight in 2018, I'm going to a reunion of work colleagues - now friends - that I worked with at a well-known fruit importing company based in London's Mayfair back when men were men, women were grateful and a computer was a Big Blue monolith filling the whole downstairs floor of a building. The venue for the reunion is the same Mayfair pub where we used to hold the famous Christmas parties that I was responsible for organising. It was to one of these parties that I invited Gail - then nominally one of my 'suppliers of IT consumables' and that night...well, THAT night.

I'm pretty sure I did the Watusi then too....



No comments:

Post a Comment